Horizontal electrophoresis is a basic means in molecular biology research. It is widely used for DNA detection and separation, and molecular testing in the nucleic acid analysis, purification and preparation experiment.
1. Abundant buffer not only guarantees cooling effects, but also keeps the pH Value stable during the whole experiment process.
2. Dismountable electrodes make maintenance easily.
3. The PC transparent top lid prevents liquid volatilization and electricity leakage.
4. Auto-switch-off when the lid is removed
5. Recommended power supply: MF-PS1/MF-PS2
|Gel Trays(D*W) mm||48×75|
|Comb Throughput||3,5,9 samples|
|NO. of Samples||3~18|
|Standard Accessories||Body tank with electrode*1 Gel tray 48*75mm*1 Gel box*11.0mm thickness*3 wells comb*21.5mm thickness*3 wells comb*21.0mm thickness 5 wells comb*21.5mm thickness 5 wells comb*21.0mm thickness 9 wells comb*21.5mm thickness 9 wells comb*2Electrical cable*1 User Manual*1|
|External Size(W*D*H) mm||250*95*50|
|Package Size(W*D*H) mm||320*160*160|
|Gross Weight||1 kg|
Copyrights © Medfuture Biotech Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Technical Support: Sitemap