The lab glassware washers integrate programmed cleaning, disinfecting and drying functions to clean all glassware stuff, for beaker, flask, pipette, petri dish, burette, measuring cylinder, test tube etc.
1. High efficient cleaning system, designed with European reliable pump, optimized spray arm and nozzles, and self-cleaning program.
2. Rapid and efficient drying system, designed with independent air heater, HEPA filter and drying process.
3. Water heating temperature can reach 99℃, while hot air drying temperature can reach 120℃.
4. Professional configuration design—stainless steel for corrosion resistance; reinforced glass window mounted to achieve a clear view on washing process.
5. PLC touch screen control with preset 6 programs (including one customized program).
6. Safety protection—electronic security door lock to prevent unexpected door opening, water & drying air temperature dual control and equipped with emergency switch.
Standard Washing Procedure (Can be designed by the user):
Pre-cleaning→Washing with cleaner→Rinse→Washing with neutralization→Rinse→Washing with hot water→Drying
|Inlet Water Pressure||0.3~1.0Mpa|
|Overall Power Consumption||6KW||6.5/16.5KW||6.5/18KW||18kW|
|Power Consumption-Water Washing||0.75KW||1.5 KW||2.8KW|
|Power Consumption-Water Heating||5KW||5/15KW||15KW|
|Power Consumption-Drying||2.1 KW||3.6KW|
|Power Supply||AC220V, 50Hz||AC220V, 50Hz; 380V, 50Hz||380V, 50Hz|
|Standard Cleaning Racks||BKIR36*1||BKIR36*2||BKIR36*3||BKIR36*2|
|Standard Accessories||One bucket RBS A 150 leaner (1 L), One bucket RBS A 375 neutralizer (1 L)|
|Optional Accessories||USB interface, printer, Cleaning racks|
|Washer Chamber Size(W*D*H) mm||600*629*465||600*629*658||600*629*820||688*700*703|
|External Size(W*D*H) mm||960*740*850||780*690*1760||790*690*1950||1100*900*2165|
|Package Size(W*D*H) mm||1100*950*1050||1000*850*2100||1000*840*2180||1270*1025*2240|
Copyrights © Medfuture Biotech Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Technical Support: Sitemap