MFMI-100A microwave instrument was designed for catalyzing organic synthesis and solvent extraction. This instrument was equipped with the most advanced microwave technologies and computerized contact temperature sensor with precision at ±1oC. The size of the reaction flask is between 50 and 1500mL. The internal material employed has excellent high temperature and corrosion resistance.
This instrument has been widely used in a variety of organic reactions, such as addition, substitution, esterification, hydrolysis, polymerization, condensation, cyclization and oxidation, etc.
1. Record and print out all reaction conditions including temperature, reaction time, microwave power, temperature rate, etc.
2. Real reaction temperature monitoring with computerized contact temperature sensor with precision at 0.2oC.
3. Magnetic stirring with different velocity which make the reaction completeness and the temperature equalization.
4. Friendly human-machine interface simple and convenient keyboard operation: according to the screen cue completing the operation process easily.
5. Platinizing contacting temperature sensor: high precision and monitoring the temperature at any time.
6. Intelligently automatic controlling the heat preservation power.
7. Open system: installing dropping funnel and condenser tube.
8. Safety: microwave leak measures up nation standard.
|Store Up||Ten reaction conditions|
|Precision of Temperature Measurement||≤±0.2℃|
|Precision of Controlled Temperature||≤±1℃|
|Package Size (W*D*H) mm||710*560*610|
|Gross Weight (Kg)||30|
Copyrights © Medfuture Biotech Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Technical Support: Sitemap