MFMI-200A microwave workstation is designed for catalyzing interplay of solid and liquid synthesis and solvent extraction. This instrument is equipped with the most advanced microwave technologies and computerized contact temperature sensor. The power curve and detail date are displayed in real time, auto-saved. The internal material employed has excellent high temperature and corrosion resistance. The workstation has a powerful corrective function which your experiment against errors.
1. Record and print out all reaction conditions including temperature, reaction time, microwave power, temperature rate, etc.
2. Stainless steel cavity: anti-corrosion and high temperature resistant.
3. Magnetic stirring with different velocity which make the reaction completeness and the temperature equalization.
4. Friendly human-machine interface simple and convenient keyboard operation: according to the screen cue completing the operation process easily.
5. Open system: installing dropping funnel and condenser tube.
6. Safety: microwave leak measures up nation standard.
7. Workstation trolley: Assembling the system in the trolley will convenience the laboratory assistant to observe and evaluate the entire experiment and resulting data easily.
|Reaction Dimension||50 ~1500ml|
|Temperature Range||Contact temperature sensor: 0~300℃ Non-contact temperature sensor:0~500℃|
|Store Up||Ten reaction conditions|
|Precision of Temperature Measurement||≤±0.2℃|
|Precision of Controlled Temperature||≤±1℃|
|Package Size (W*D*H) Mm||700*550*670|
|Gross Weight (Kg)||30|
Copyrights © Medfuture Biotech Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Technical Support: Sitemap